Police in Bangkok say they have arrested a man in connection with a bomb that killed 20 people in the Thai capital nearly two weeks ago.
Officers raided an apartment used by the man in northern Bangkok on Saturday and found possible bomb-making materials, a police spokesman said.
The suspect “looks like the one we are looking for”, said the spokesman, Prawut Thavornsiri.
The bomb tore through the city’s crowded Erawan Shrine on 17 August.
Mr Thawornsiri said that the arrested man is a foreigner but refused to say whether he is Turkish, as reported by some Bangkok media.
Police said at the time they suspected the attack had been planned a month or more in advance and involved at least 10 people, but said a connection to international terrorism was unlikely.
An arrest warrant was issued for one unidentified man seen on CCTV footage leaving a backpack at the shrine shortly before the blast, and a photofit image was released.
A reward of one million baht ($28,000; £17,950) was offered for information but it is not known whether this played a part in Saturday’s arrest.